Library Rules and Regulation
- Circulation is done 10A.M. to 3.30P.M.
- Loud conversation is not allowed inside the library.
- Keep your Cell Phone in silence or off mode.
- Do not bring food and beverages inside the library.
- It is advisable to use library resources i.e. books, computers and magazines carefully.
- Students of general course of all stream can borrow respectively 3(three) or 2(Two) books at a time in their card. Books in the lending section must be returned within 15(fifteen) days. In case of defaulter a fine of Rs.3(three) per book per month will be charged.
- In case of lost book user has to replace the book(same edition or higher). Else they have to pay ten times of the actual cost of the book.
- Your Co-operation with library staff is highly appreciated.
Computer Access Rules
- Please sign on computer access register before using the computer.
- It is advisable not to access any Social Networking site for personal use.
- Access to E-shopping site is stricly prohibited.
- Computer access time up to 4.00P.M.